I am a little sparrow and how helpless I am! Though I am a small bird, I have to face a lot to solve my problems. Every day I am in a net of problems. How sorrowful life I am spending! I feel that such life is a curse for me. Today I don't get a single grain to eat due to drought. Don't think about the eating but I don't get water to drink on time Everywhere there is a jungle of people. Due to over population people don't get houses to live then what about my nest. I do not get proper place to build my nest for my baby birds. Really I want to speak out about my sorrows.

It is rightly pointed that " Water water everywhere but not a single drop to drink, because every drop of water is polluted. People have no mercy on me. They pollute the atmosphere and erect huge sky scrapers mobile towers which make us unable to breathe or live properly. Trees are must for us as they provide cool shade and sweet fruits but they are being cut. Now- a- days people are building the air-tight houses. How to enter into the house and build the nest is difficult to us. The overuse of mobile phone decreases in the number of sparrows. If we build our nest near houses, people destroy it.

So I feel myself very unlucky because I have to face number of disasters to survive The rapid development of city as well as technology disturbs our life. Now I have decided to leave this place and go to hell instead of living such sorrowful life on the earth. A single thing is not favorable for me to survive.

I hope for a long time that human being would take more efforts to live an easy life but in vain. If it persists, after some days your day break will be without any chirping. If you want to enjoy the music of nature through us please undertake some missions for saving us. You should protect our food by keeping fresh atmosphere and planting more trees. As a result of all things we will entertain you with sweet chirping. So think and decide to help us for saving nature and little creatures like us.